RESTAURANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bert’s Restaurant & Bar requests a credit card number to hold a reservation. It is our booking procedure to secure the booking with a deposit of $10 per person, paid through our website. In the event that the booking is not honoured in whole or in part by you, or is cancelled by you with less than 72 hours notice it will be at the discretion of Bert’s Restaurant & Bar to retain the deposit. Otherwise, your deposit amount will be removed from the table bill at the conclusion of the evening.
At the request of our guests, Bert’s Restaurant & Bar has a smart casual dress code – jacket preferred, shirt with a collar required for gentlemen, no t-shirts, shorts, sportswear, sneakers or trainers of any kind. It will be at the discretion of Bert’s Restaurant & Bar to refuse entry into the premises at any time.
VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Bert’s Restaurant & Bar vouchers are to be redeemed in our Bundaberg restaurant only.
- All postage of vouchers is to Australian addresses only.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale, unless otherwise stated on the vouchers. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12 month validity period.
- All vouchers must be paid for in advance, either online or in store.
- Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Year’s Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. Please ask when booking.
- Vouchers used on set menus available during promotional periods such as the festive season or other events may be subject to a supplement. Please ask when booking.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Bert’s Restaurant & Bar. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- All vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival (printed or via smart phone) and must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
- Vouchers for experience days (i.e. masterclass) are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact us via phone or email [email protected]. If you have opted to receive your voucher via email, please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification.
- For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurant or bookings please call our phone number, email [email protected] or find the restaurant directly.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Bert’s Restaurant & Bar website (www.discoverberts.com.au) or in store and include monetary vouchers, experience meal vouchers and experience day vouchers.
- Experience vouchers do not include drinks, wine pairings, additional dishes or service charge, unless otherwise stated.
- Additional items will be payable on the day. Please ensure you bring your voucher with you, printed or via your smartphone, to present to the restaurant team on the day.
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund. To request a refund, please call our restaurant to report the problem or email [email protected].
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated.
- Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary voucher bookings are subject to our cancellation policy; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
- Experience vouchers cancelled by customers less than 14 days before a booked experience day shall be forfeited with no right to refund or exchange.
- In the unlikely event a booked experience day is cancelled by the company, the experience voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavour to rebook the experience day at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the experience voucher can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at Bert’s Restaurant & Bar (subject to voucher expiry and reservation at the restaurant).
- The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are not rebooked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.