The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (W.S.E.T) is a London based organisation who specialise in providing world class education and qualifications to inspire enthusiasts who are passionate about wines and spirits.
WSET educator, Peter Orr from the Queensland College of Wine Tourism (QCWT) is the Manager of Oenology, Education and Training at the QCWT and holds a WSET Diploma with over 25 years experience as a winemaker.
The WSET Level 2 is a 3-day course and the content includes:
- Factors influencing style including climatic factors and production methods
- Major international grape varieties
- Key wine producing regions of the world
- Sparkling wine styles
- Sweet and fortified wine styles
- Spirits & liqueurs
- Information & advice for customers & staff
- Describing the characters of the principal wines of the world
Time, Date & Location
For specific dates and venues, please contact Peter Orr directly OR visit the QCWT website
email | firstname.lastname@example.org
163 Bourbong St
(07) 4326 4000