Three sliders made with local produce will be presented by Bert’s Head Chef along with three perfectly paired ciders by the renowned Ohana Cider House. Listen to our chef and Josh and Zoe from Ohana proudly talk about their food and cider and the local producers that make our region so great and unique.
Located in the new drinks capital of QLD – Bundaberg, OHANA specialises in hand-crafting award winning apple ciders, tropical wines and liqueurs. This event is your chance to taste some of Ohana’s top ciders, paired with some of town’s best sliders at Bert’s. Look forward to a mouthwatering night in perfect ambience – with live music and in great company.
- Start off with tantalising grazing platters followed by an exciting 4-course dinner
- Enjoy three mouth-watering sliders showcasing local produce
- Three perfectly matched local ciders to accompany your sliders
- Handmade gelato dessert to tempt your tastebuds
- Experts musing from head cider maker at Ohana Cider House and Bert’s Head Chef
- Ambient acoustic live music
- And unforgettable memories…
Limited spots available and pre-bookings required.
Date & Time
Sunday, 5th May 2019
5:30pm – 8:30pm
Bert’s Restaurant & Bar
163 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg
163 Bourbong St
(07) 4326 4000